Plug-N-Play Standalone Engine Management System
The latest generation MSPNP!
We’ve totally redesigned the MSPNP! This new second generation unit runs MS2/Extra sequential code, using the MicroSquirt Module and a lot of new MSPNP-specific hardware. We’ve added several major improvements over the original. Here’s the features of the new model.
Easy to Use and Install!
- Fully Plug and Play Installation – No wiring required for basic functionality. Average install time is under 1 hour!
- Miata base maps is pre-loaded to help your engine start on the first turn of the key (other model base maps included on CD)
- Real time tuning and data logging with a laptop connection
- 8 GB internal data logging with built in SD card
- Supports most aftermarket wideband sensors
Fully Tunable Engine Control!
- 16×16 Fuel Tables allow high resolution tuning
- 12×12 Ignition Tables
- Multiple Acceleration enrichment strategies
- Closed Loop Idle Speed Control
- Air Conditioner Control
- Up to 4 sequential fuel injector channels with individual trim tables (minor wiring change required if you want to enable sequential injection, as most of these cars were not wired for sequential injection from the factory)
- Onboard peak and hold drivers support both high and low impedance injectors – No external ballast resistor is needed!
- Allows removal of stock airflow meter
- Allows adding a variable TPS – no special mods needed!
Advanced Feature Set (Included!)
- 12×12 Air Fuel Ratio Target Tables for use with wide band O2 sensor for precise tuning and table trim.
- Built-in 2-step rev limiter / launch control with flat shift
- Real time barometric correction
- Internal 4-bar MAP sensor reads up to 44PSI of boost
- Overboost protection
- Closed loop boost control (Requires DIYAutoTune.com EBC solenoid kit)
- Knock sensor input with adjustable sensitivity
- Headphone output for knock sensor – listen for knock while you tune!
- Table switching input. Change fuel and spark maps on the fly for different fuels, nitrous activation, etc.
- Input for flex fuel sensor – switch between E85 and gasoline on the fly!
- CANBus connector allows interconnection of other MegaSquirt-compatible devices for additional functions (EGT Input, Automatic Transmission Controller, Additional Sensors…..the possibilities are limitless!
What you get in the box:
MSPNP RS232 serial tuning cable, 6' (USB adapter sold separately, if needed)
Tuning Software and Documentation on USB Memory Stick
6′ Vacuum Hose for MAP Signal and T fitting
Four Screws for ECU mounting
Registered version of TunerStudio and MegaLog viewer included
MM9093 (90-93 Mazda Miata)
MM9495 (94-95 Mazda Miata)
MM9697 (96-97 Mazda Miata)
MM9900 (99-00 Mazda Miata)
MM0105 (01-05 Mazda Miata)
MSM0405 (04-05 Mazda Miata)